Your Local Redcliffe Dentists at John Street Dental would like to introduce Dr Mia Zhu, who recently joined our team.
Dr. Mia completed her dental qualifications from Griffith University Dental School with Awards for Academic Excellence. Dr. Mia is passionate about providing patients with high quality dental treatments in all aspects of general dentistry.
Dr Mia enjoys all areas of general dentistry but particularly enjoys helping create cosmetic smile makeover for anterior teeth, restorative dentistry and root canal therapy.
She has a particular interest in providing Invisalign to straighten teeth and to create beautiful smiles to improve people’s confidence and quality of life.
Have you ever been interested in Invisalign? If so, here are some key aspects to consider –
- The procedure is aimed at the 20 – 50 age group, both males and females.
- It is a great way to straighten teeth without braces, and is more comfortable than braces.
- Invisalign can be used in conjunction with cosmetic veneers and implants.
- When teeth are in the right position, a much better smile can be achieved with cosmetic dental treatment.
- Invisalign can also open space for implant procedures, as well as fitting false teeth to fill gaps during the healing period while waiting for implant procedure.
It is as easy as booking in for a consultation, checking that gums are healthy checking for potential tooth decay, then starting treatment.
Invisalign usually takes 6 -12 months to finish treatment, depending on the complexity of the case.
So, if you’ve ever thought about invisalign or any other form of cosmetic surgery, book an appointment with Dr Mia today, on 3284 4281 or Book Online